Friday 23 May 2008

Warne to the rescue?

I like the thought of having Warnie frozen in a glass container with the words "Break in case of Emergency" written on it. Warnie has gotten some attention over comments he made that "if required" he would don the creams again and roll the arm over for Australia in the Ashes.

Good ol' Warnie, when it suits him, he'll play for us. I'm not complaining - the guy is so bloody good, I'll gladly take him whenever he wants to. Any terms he makes, they're going to be worth it.

Of course, I don't think we need to panic just yet. MacGill is still around, let's see how he goes against the Windies. I have no idea what the future holds for our prospects with Beau Casson, but we're not quite at def con 2 yet, so Warnie can stick to taking the Royals to the IPL finals.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great photo!!

I think MacGill will be pulling out his voodoo doll if Warnie is saying he'll make a comeback. But we've heard it all before and the ODI team has done pretty well without him.